Thursday 6 August 2009

My Creative Space...


Okay, so at the moment I am attempting some story writing, but I will not elaborate too much on this, except to say that I hope to have some published works some day. Does anyone know any good reference books for writing children's stories?

I picked up the materials I need for my Pay It Forward project. Over the next few days I will begin crafting something special for Woollywotnots.

The other day I began experimenting with 3D glasses effects. Below is my first experiment, but it didn't seem to work. I might print it out then have a look through the 3D glasses to see if that makes any difference. Otherwise I might need to readjust the red and cyan settings in Photoshop.


To see other great creative spaces, visit Kootoyoo at this link.

PS. Check out the latest interview, of Vanessa Coppola over at The Lounge.