Thursday 10 June 2010

My Creative Space...

Okay! Very annoyed (not a great way to start), but I had just finished writing the perfect blog entry, and the blog went all kapowie and I lost the piece. Let's see if I can rewrite that sparkle. [SAVE NOW!]

This week I have been sketching and drawing with oil pastels. You can see examples of my work down below and in previous entries from this week.




Yesterday I visited the library and borrowed two books on the Impressionists. Originally these painters were a somewhat overlooked for creating a new paint style. But eventually the public began to appreciate their work, and these artists became a commercial success. Take that Académie Royale!

This has a response to Kootoyoo's weekly catch up… titled My Creative Space. To find out what fun things other people have been doing simply follow this link.