Friday 2 December 2011

Oh, Christmas Tree


    We have already begun celebrating the end of year festive season in our house. Michael and I bought a beautiful new tree and some decorations. The other day we put it up between watching Transformers. Everyone is quite excited, after all this is the girl's first festive tree.
    The past few days I have been thinking of making somes changes in my life. Maybe it's because it is the end of the year. Or maybe it's because I know I've been eating way too much chocolate. Anyway one day at a time I'll work at it. So that means no chocolate today. And if I am successful my reward will be chocolate. Oh, wait a minute! That can't be right. So maybe I'll just clap myself on the back for each day I go without chocolate.
    Other things I want to do is play more music around the house. Last night during dinner I put on the album Mannheim Steamroller's Fresh Aire V. It was quite a nostalgic sound for me. I grew up listening to that music.
    Here's a sample of the album I listened to last night. I highly recommend you listen to the whole album. It is quite uplifting and dare I say it - spiritual.