Sunday 3 June 2012

Journey Into Yesterday, Part 2

    A continuation to blog entry Journey Into Yesterday, Part 1...

Lovely Kate from Circa Vintage.
We had a nice little dialogue about the vintage clothes and hair style.

When I was a teenager this building housed Minotaur, a comic book shop.
The ground floor is a Cotton On store, but you can see the upstairs windows
are still decorated with the poster art from Minotaur days.

A horse and carriage ride - something for the romantics and tourists.

Retrostar Vintage Clothing housed at Nicholas Building.
I could not believe just how much stock they had.
It was truly a clothing smorgasbord.

One of Melbourne's special alley ways. It reminds me of Diagon Alley from Harry Potter.

I bought Owl Know How from Outre.
Outre is such an inspirational gallery, supporting incredible artists.

I bought these hilarious cards at Circa Vintage.