Friday 27 July 2012

Iacta Alea Est Sweetie

    If you are anything like me you are a die in the cast Dr Who fan. And have no doubt enjoyed the rescusitated series of Dr Who in the previous few years.
    River Song is one of my most favourite companions for The Doctor. I mean if I were to express the awesomeness of this character we would be here all day.
    One or River's accessories which captured my attention in the very first episode that we ever see of her, was her TARDIS journal. It had an old, used, homemade aesthetic about it. I knew as soon as I saw that book I wanted it.
    As luck would have it BBC have provided a DIY tutorial so that you too can have your very own TARDIS journal. Just in case The Doctor himself comes crashing through your door tomorrow declaring that he needs your help to save the universe from total and near irrepairable destruction.


    P.S. I learnt that'iacta alea est' is Latin for 'die in the cast'.