Wednesday 17 October 2012

Where It's At

    I have a couple of artistic projects and things on the go. I am sewing a birthday present for a relative [while watching Enterprise]. Taking photos and working through module 3 of my photography course [through The Photography Institute]. Plus I have the ever growing list of potential art/craft projects on the backburner [which means I am giving it a lot of thought when I am wide awake at 3 in the morning and that's as far as it goes sometimes. Oh so many ideas so little time.]

There are many, many artist who inspire me and I admire with a passion. And the following are at the top of my inspiration/admiration list:

Photography by Melissa Gaggiano.

Photography by Melissa Gaggiano.

Photography by Melissa Gaggiano.

Photography by Melissa Gaggiano.