Saturday 26 July 2014

Fab Finds 8

    It has been a couple of months since I have done a Fab Finds update. Sometimes though it's better to do these things when truly inspired. And well, that time has come. So let's get to the list shall we...

1. First up - Cat Rabbit is one of my favourite doll makers and a team of film makers produced a short video. Kind of a day in the life of. I was so happy to see this. I love seeing the work space of other artists. Pure inspiration.
2. Then there are these dolls by Evie Barrow. Evie was commissioned to make these three iconic figures of fashion. I have long admired her work, ever since I first saw her pirate doll and I have watched her work evolve in a lovely way.
Designs, dolls & photo by Evie Barrow

3. In recent months I have been following Life Coach - Marie Forleo. She has such valuable insight into life and work. Here is one of many powerful, hilarious, insightful videos that Marie has produced.


4. You can add Chantelle Grady to my ever growing list of photographers who inspire and artistically speaking rock the ground beneath my feet. Chantelle covers the big three - lifestyle, food and travel in her work.
Chantelle Grady Photography