Thursday 10 May 2018

Two Sloths, a Dog and a Delicious Project

{ My Poppet }
It has been a period of neat things happening around here. To start things off I would like to share with you my latest tutorial offering over at My Poppet. I tell you it's a delicious treat of a project.



The latest issue of the Australian magazine, Handmade, has landed and two months in a row I've been a cover girl. Well, to be exact my designs are making the cover. In this issue you will find Frilly Tilly, a dog with long floppy ears and an adorable expression.


{ Melissa G Sloths x Leonard St }
Additionally, if you visit the Leonard St Fitzroy store, you will find a pair of sloth friends hanging out by a bench in their Leonard St ensemble, drinking coffee and gabbing about their weekend plans in Melbourne.

For more information about my handcrafted Leonard St Sloths check out the Press Release. And, if you happen to be in the Melbourne and Fitzroy area, say hello to the sloths.