Friday 25 October 2019

Halloween Goodies


We're a week away from All Hallow's Eve (Halloween) and I decided to share with you my pick list of neat DIY Halloween stuff, to inspire (some of the articles are mine, and some are by Cintia), and perhaps, give you a giggle. So let's get into it, shall we?

First up are simple costume ideas:

{My Poppet Makes: Chat Noir Costume}
{My Poppet Makes: DIY Koroku Mask}


{Kidspot: GITD Skeleton Costume}
{Kidspot: Superhero Costume}

And for costume ideas that are a bit more advanced... in other words let's dip our toes into the world of cosplay:

{My Poppet Makes: Linkle Cosplay}
{My Poppet Makes: Bellatrix Estrange Cosplay by Cintia}


Let's not forget the awesome Halloween decorations that you can make:

{My Poppet Makes: Pumpkin Gift Box by Cintia}
{My Poppet Makes: Upcycled Halloween Wreath}

Last, but not least:
If you're a sewing nut check out the Halloween themed sewing projects listed at Coloured Buttons.It's a smorgasbord of spooky, sewing fun.