Wednesday 1 July 2020

Keeping You Craft Busy

Depending on where you are you're still in iso, on holiday, or you're returning to iso. But as always us craft designers have you covered for fallout. Let's take a look at what I have put together for you.

{My Poppet: Round Drawstring Bag Sewing Pattern}

Last week My Poppet launched my flowery looking drawstring bag design. Now this is no ordinary drawstring bag, for when you open it there are hidden pockets inside. How neat is that?


{Kidspot: Nappy Cake}

Next on the agenda is a Nappy Cake tutorial, produced for Kidspot. As Baby Shower gifts go, it may seem frivolous, but I tell you, when it comes to babies, you can never have too many nappies. The baby host will thank you one hundredfold for this gift.


{My Poppet project list}

If that's not enough to keep you busy, then check out my two massive lists of My Poppet and Kidspot projects.

{Kidspot project list}