Wednesday 4 July 2012

Appreciating Emma, Norman, Carla and the Universe

    I love this photoshoot in which Emma Watson modeled for Teen Vogue a while back. This photoshoot made such an impact on me. It brings to mind a kind of romantic country eccentricity. I would most definitely want to dress like this, especially if I was out in the country.
    The photographer in question is Norman Jean Roy. Quite by coincidence photographer Carla Coulson wrote about the work of Norman on her blog just the other day. When I decided to back track Emma's old photoshoot this morning I had no idea at the time that Norman had been the photographer. Is this the universe talking to me?

Photography by Norman Jean Roy

Photography by Norman Jean Roy

Photography by Norman Jean Roy

Photography by Norman Jean Roy