Tuesday 11 April 2017

Una Momento



    A week of reflection is in order. A single goal achieved gives me the drive to want to do more. To make those other neat goals happen I need to take a moment and assess how I'm going to achieve those things. But I'm not stand still for too long, as there are lots of little-big projects that I want to draw up/learn/discover/start/finish.

    Things I am in the middle of/Things I want to do more of:

  • For ages and ages I've wanted to sew a super hero blanket cover to match the Spiderman pillow cases I've previously made. I put this off for so long, but when I saw the superhero print fabric on clearance I knew it was now or never. So I spent a good whole Saturday sewing giants squares of of material, which will serve as the topside of my eventual blanket cover.
  • I am considering designing and sewing a pair of shorts for my eldest. This is a maybe, maybe, maybe. We'll see.
  • Writing: Lots of editing to do. Lots more writing to come.
  • I am rereading passages from Pip Lincolne's Craft for the Soul. The book is what the title says. It is also 'food for thought'.
  • Thinking about what I want from 'this blogging life'.