Sunday 4 March 2012

Angelina Jolie


    One of my favourite actresses, Angelina Jolie, appeared on the cover of Marie Claire [Australian edition - March]. Despite the trash magazines trash talking this woman, I'd rather believe that she has a big heart and is more interested in helping others and developing her own mind. In fact she has recently written and directed the film In the Land of Blood and Honey, a story set in the 90s during the Serbian Bosnian war.
    Additionally I have found Angelina to be an appealing photography subject. I love how she hams it up for this photoshoot of which Alexei Hay is the photographer. And of course I like that they made it look like she was on the otherside of the camera.
Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay


Image by Alexei Hay

Image by Alexei Hay