Friday 21 December 2012

End of the Week Grats

    It may not be the end of the world, but it is certainly the end of the week. Some people are so excited by this end of the world 2012 business, I can't help wonder if it's just an excuse to party. You know, to have a party that ends all parties. Whatever that means.
    No parties here but I do have a reason to be excited and it has nothing to do with a Mayan practical joke. Today I received an awaited book in the post. It is Carla Coulson's Italian Joy, which I had recently won in a competition. Tonight, when dinner is eaten, the rugrats are asleep and it is all quiet in the house I am going to sit down and have a nice little read of Italian Joy and my latest issue of V Magazine.
    V is a larger format than your standard fashion magazines, which I love, because it allows the viewer to see greater detail in the photographs. Just how a portfolio should be seen, I think.

Carla, thank you so much for your book. Merci!

Book Cover:  Italian Joy
Carla Coulson: Italian Joy



Nicole Kidman Gets Cheeky in V Magazine