Friday 16 May 2014

New Things From Me

Melissa Gaggiano illustration

    Do you feel that cosmic sigh of relief as Friday night kicks in. I do, and now I have a few nice things to announce.

    For starters I'd like to share news of a sale made on Red Bubble just the other day. I love the look and clickety clack sound of typewriters, and so I did a digital drawing of one. Click clack clickety clack.
Melissa Gaggiano illustration
Buy Typewriter

    This week I produced a new range of heart prints available for cards, posters, canvas, tablet and phone covers, aaaaand pillow covers. Check it out, why don't you.
Melissa Gaggiano design
Buy Have Heart

Melissa Gaggiano design
Buy Have Heart

    And as if that were not enough I have a new photographic piece also for sale for those who like things to be super kawaii.
Melissa Gaggiano Photography
Buy Fun in a Jar