Thursday 16 April 2015

Sparkly Awesomeness

    Every project begins with the tiniest fragment of glimmering light. This glimmering light only takes a fraction of a second to explode into larger than life sparkly awesomeness.

    That is how it was for me when I saw this photo on Pinterest. I didn't know how or why but something about the fashion photo called to me… 
Pinterest

    So I 'liked' and saved the photo. After months of sitting in a pin file, me revisiting the photo and pondering over it, I finally came to the conclusion that I had to bring this faceless person to life. And so I did… 

    This is where I got my inspiration for the Avril fashion doll.
© Melissa Gaggiano

You can find my Avril dolls in my store. Also just a reminder of a blog giveaway I've got going on - details here.