Sunday 28 February 2016

World's Greatest Shave

    I am over the moon with the sponsorship that has gone towards my fundraising for the World's Greatest Shave. I've still got ways to go to reach my goal. Here's a little food for thought about this fundraiser:

Today, 34 Australians will be given the devastating news that they have blood cancer, and they’ll turn to the Leukaemia Foundation for help.

On Saturday 12th March I will be sacrificing my head hair and having it shaved off to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation. Please sponsor me and help support families and continue the urgent search for cures.

Getting sponsored to shave your hair is an extraordinary way to help people with leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma, but I can't do it alone.

Help me make the most of my hairy sacrifice. Sponsor me at least $28 today which can provide a cancer information pack to help a family prepare for the challenges ahead.


    On the day that I shave my head I will share a before and after photo so you can see the new me. I know I'm nervous. Are you nervous? I am.