Sunday 31 July 2016

Cat Rabbit Appreciation Hour

© Cat Rabbit
    For those who have been following this blog you will know that I took the family to the latest Cat Rabbit exhibit at Tinning Street Presents.
© Cat Rabbit
    The Cat Rabbit experience has had a massive influence in our lives the past few years. As a doll maker my own technical skills improve from studying the work of other textile artists such as Cat. More than that, I am able to share that passion with my kids, who in turn are inspired and want to make things for themselves. It's a wonderful little craft revolution that is taking place in my home.
© Cat Rabbit

    Once I bought a copy of Owl Know How, a book by Cat Rabbit and Isobel Knowles, which came with a pattern for making a basic Cat Rabbit designed owl. So sometime today, my youngest is going to make her little owl.

    My eldest wrote a little something about the Cat Rabbit excursion…
© Gwen