Monday 5 February 2018

Fun Fashion Dailies #36-42

Six weeks of Fun Fashion Dailies. Can you believe it!

I began this illustration project partly to build a routine within myself. I wasn't quite sure if I would take it to a full year. However I told myself to do it week by week. The result of doing this longer than three weeks meant it became habit, which is a fantastic outcome. Fun Fashion Dailies opened me up to the act of fast creative warm up. There were no hard rules beyond being consistent, but it was important that I draw quickly, and use whatever was already floating in my head. No over thinking.

After six weeks of Fun Fashion Dailies I'm ready to rest the project. I have made gains from it, and also know it is time to direct my energy into other projects.

And now, here is the sixth week of Fun Fashion Dailies:

Day 36

Day 37

Day 38

Day 39

Day 40

Day 41

Day 42