Friday 1 November 2019

Postop Halloween


Happy Halloween!

I'm tired! You're tired! Everyone is freakin' tired.

Postop Halloween: The kids have filled their pumpkins buckets with a modest amount of candy. The streets were lined with scary things. It was a hot day, but I was a smart skeleton, and carried a water bottle to keep the family hydrated. One of the Trick or Treat households were real kind, and offered icy poles and cups of water, in addition to the candy bowl, for anyone on the Halloween march.

This year for Halloween I made a skeleton costume and a dragon cowl. Also, I altered an old Miraculous Ladybug one piece costume, which by now was actually strangling my kid since she'd grown that much.

We'll get a few extra years out of the Ladybug costume as I have cut it up into separate parts, and it became a steampunk inspired Miraculous Ladybug. How awesome is that!?


Concept: Steampunk Miraculous Ladybug