Thursday 26 February 2009

My Creative Space

This is my all use crafting workstation on wheels. For now this is my design studio until I can one day have a whole room designated for my art and craft.
  • I am about to make a felt picture based on my Chub Babies drawing, which I created late last year. I have been inspired by Meet Me At Mike's Make-a-long Felt February activity. Yesterday I picked up these five coloured pieces of felt from Lincraft so that I can begin this project.
  • There is a pair of dressmakers scissors on the workstation and three metal pattern makers rulers.
  • There is also a tall brown mug filled with soothing green jasmine tea.
  • Next to my workstation are two containers filled with my art supplies and fabrics.
  • Yesterday I also bought toy filling so that I can make an assortment of plush dolls. If the dolls turn out good I will donate these to Handmade Help.

Emjie's Mobile Creative Space Feb '09

Emjie's Mobile Creative Space Feb '09