Thursday 21 May 2009

My Creative Space...

My Creative Space

This whole week has been about illustrating. I am taking a break from sewing to focus more on my hand drawn projects.

So far I have created four fashion illustrations titled "Strike a Pose". Plus my Lil Cupcake illustration is available for sale over at Red Bubble.

I am currently developing a few illustrations inspired by the actress Anne Francis.

Also I am making notes for my upcoming Emjie zine. Each time I prepare a zine I like to create something completely different, so the book is an evolving process. My first zine was a retrospective. The previous two issues were completely in soft copy format. This time around I am thinking of returning to the hard copy format and using a variety of paper textures. Well see how we go though what with time and cost (How I dislike that word). 

Oh! While I remember, if you are into plush owls or know someone who is, check out my Hoo Owl over at my Etsy shop. She is the cutest little thing. Simply follow this link.


I hope everyone has a lovely day!

And to see more creative spaces, check out Kootoyoo's blog.