Friday 3 February 2012

Pinhole Camera

    Welcome to my latest obsession - pinhole cameras.
    Pinhole cameras are a way of taking photos on a very basic level. Did you know that an entire landscape can filter through one pin sized hole recreating the image on the otherside? From what I understand this is the same principle to how our eyes work.
    You can buy a ready made pinhole camera and I must admit these come in very pretty boxes. Quite tempting. But I am just as interested in making my own camera.
    There are many online sources outlining how to make your own pinhole camera, but I am such an audio-visual person that nothing does it better than an actual video. I stumbled across this video which I liked. And you might too...
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/07/craft_video_pinhole_camera.html