Wednesday 28 November 2012

Photography Joy

    I have exciting things in my life to share... I received 10/10 on my last two photography assignments. Woo-hoo! Plus [and this is a mighty big plus] I won a copy of Carla Coulson's Italian Joy. I can hardly wait to get my hands on her book of photography. Thank you, so very much, Carla! Merci beaucoup!
Copyright Carla Coulson "Italian Joy".


     Today I picked up a copy of British Vogue. I was drawn in by the amazing photo of Kristen Stewart. After seeing her play Bella for so long I had no idea her eyes were like a translucent blue green. The amazing photography was of course by Mario Testino.
British Vogue October 2012

    I also stopped off at the library and borrowed a copy of Paris Tango, another book by Carla Coulson. This book is beautifully bound - red ribbon bookmark, magnet clasp closing the book, thick textured printed paper.
Paris Tango
Copyright Carla Coulson "Paris Tango
    So the plan tonight is I'm gonna sit down and flip through my magazine and Paris Tango, drool over some lovely photography and make some notes, collect my thoughts.