Thursday 8 November 2012

Button Surprise

Photography by Melissa Gaggiano.
    Today my eldest was surprised by a friend when she was shown a boxfull of old left over buttons from a shop. Gwen was handed a little paper bag and allowed to choose her favourite buttons. Such a wonderful treat. Kids love playing with buttons so I cannot imagine a better play thing.

    This week I am juggling. Well, no, not really, but I do have a couple of things on the boil.
  • My writing [won't say much about this, keeping tight lipped, except to say that I am writing something].
  • I have begun crocheting again. I am crocheting pizza as a Xmas gift. It had been a while since I last crocheted and I had never made a triangle so it took me many tried before I got the hang of the instructions. Did I say instructions? Indeed I did. I am following a pattern from a crochet food book called Tasty Crochet [written by Rose Langlitz].
  • I have been procastinating on doing the grey card test for my photography course, but it must be done. Soooooooo... fingers crossed if the weather is good this weekend I'll be giving that a go.