Thursday 1 October 2015

Fab Finds 13

    We're here already? Whaaaat! Seemed like it was only yesterday that I listed my previous Fab Finds. Well how 'bout that! Let me show you the cool stuff I've found for you this week…

1. In one of those I-stumbled-across-it-on-Pinterest stories I came across We Lived Happily Ever After a website, blog and shop dedicated to design. Whether that be beautiful illustrations, sewing or home renovations. If any of these tick your box, give this one a look in.
{link}

2. While I'm on the subject of design, another graphic artist to capture my notice is Caytlyn whose site, Made by Cay, has inspired me to want to make scrapbook the journals, doing it her way.
{link}

3. And here we have a short, short tale about love lost, and a jacket found at Bashful Garter.
{link}

4. I cannot get enough of Marie Forleo [life coach extraordinaire]. This week's Q&A Tuesday, she had me in fits of laughter. Now I'm not a huge fan of Kanye West [I'm trying not to judge the dude, but he does confuse me], but Marie and Team made this wonderful video about company culture change, and applying KW quotes and songs in a positive context. Watch, smile, laugh, learn.
{link}