Monday 26 September 2016

Beginning of a New Journey

Journey
That Game Company
{link}
    Over the weekend I played the computer game Journey for the very first time. A long awaited experience for me, ever since watching a review of it on Good Game.

    Journey was a unique gaming experience for me. At times it was an emotional roller coaster ride. It's a short game, but it is replay-able game in that there is a lot to learn, and no two journeys are exactly alike.


Doll making sketches by
Melissa Gaggiano

    I was so inspired by this game, and having finished The Clueless Collection I have decided to sculpt a new doll based on the little soul that I play. I'm thinking of using armature and felt. I'll be doing some embroidery and putting my new needle felting tools to use. Watch this space for updates...