Wednesday 18 March 2020

Paper Craft Cherry Blossom Mobile Lantern

{My Poppet Makes link}
The past couple of months I've had an amazing paper craft project in the works. It's been a while coming, and I'm so thrilled to announce that it is finally... finally live at My Poppet Makes. Happy clap!

I take immeasurable delight in flowers, culture and ornamentation. So it was an absolute passion project producing this Japanese inspired cherry blossom mobile, which doubles as a lantern.

In you're looking for other crafty projects here's a list of other recently produced tutorials:
Kidspot: Bunny Pop
Kidspot: Jewellery Frame



My Poppet: Collage Made Stationery Set
For more craft, and lifestyle based articles I recommend you visit the following:
Perhaps look at ordering a craft book or two. I can recommend:


Make in a Day by Cintia Gonzalez-Pell (the mastermind behind My Poppet), which is also available as an e-book.

Dover: Make in a Day


In closing I just want to say: 
Stay safe
Stay sane
Be calm
Be sensible
There are solutions
Use this time to run self care
Text your friends and loved ones
Read a book
Craft stuff
We'll get through this

and

Don't Panic