Friday 25 September 2020

Almost Halloween + Finding the Joy

Life can be challenging, plus some emotional fire and brimstone. Finally getting through those trouble spots you may find yourself with rewards. Those rewards may be big, or small enough that only you notice they are there (learnt lessons and opportunities). I am learning that with perseverance the good stuff will happen, not when I want it to happen, but when I've really worked for it. If you keep ploughing, chiseling, digging deeper, eventually people are going to notice.

Ponder that, if you will, and while you're at it take a gander of my latest projects. I've got for you Halloween decor, iso based crafts and some very sweet notions.


Kidspot: Ghost Witch



Kidspot: Creepy Halloween Hand



My Poppet Makes: DIY Mini Waffle Purse


Kidspot: Rainbow Windsock


I have rather exciting news. I am the proud owner of a Cricut Joy. 'Cricut what?!' I hear you say. A Cricut Joy is an incredible piece of robotics designed for the domestic market. Specifically it cuts paper, sticker material and draws for you. I'm taking baby steps with my Cricut Joy, but my future with this powerful little crafter's tool is big and bright. For more Cricut content you can follow me on Instagram, or check my Cricut Joy blog page.