Thursday 11 December 2008

Meme

I thought I would do the same survey that Pip from Meet Me At Mikes procured.

1. Were you named after anyone? I do not believe so.

2. Do you still have your tonsils? I sure do though there was a close call at age 12.

3. Would you bungee jump? Heck, No!

4. What is your favorite cereal? I am not much a cereal person, but if I had to choose it would be porridge with honey.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of? Naughty, naughty girl. No, I do not. My shoes would surely last longer if I did.

6. What is your favorite ice cream? Oh, this is a toughie. How to decide! I will have to say chocolate.

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their face.

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My indecisiveness. I think, though I'm not quite sure about this one. Maybe I'll come back to this question.

9. What's the last thing you ate? Jam on toast.

10. What are you listening to right now? Nada.

11. Last movie you watched? Taken.

12. What did you dream about last night? I do not entirely recall. But I remember there being lots of tall trees and a plaza.

13. What book are you reading? Vanity Fair by  William Makepeace Thackeray.

14. Summer or winter? I am a bit of both, though maybe swayed more toward cooler weather. It really depends on the mood I am in, and what I want to do.

15. Do you have any special talents? I am highly  imaginative.