Thursday 18 June 2009

My Creative Space...


My creative space this week has been about my cat. I have been thinking about writing a children's picture book about Piper. To begin with I wrote a short poem and did some illustrations. I might take it a bit further. Click here to see the original blog entry that has the poem.

Today I will work on some fashion illustrations. A few days back I collected the July Vogue, and this magazine is always a good source of inspiration with some of my drawings.

I have been watching Veronica Mars and am inspired to do a series of pictures inspired by the lighting and sets of this show. It is a modern noir program that uses filtered light for flashback scenes and tinted windows casting orange, red and purple light in doors.


To see more creative spaces, simply follow this link to Kootoyoo.