Thursday 20 August 2009

My Creative Space...

I have been super busy the past two weeks. So busy that I even missed last week's 'creative space'.

So what have I been up to?

I spent the better half of last week setting up my website, which can be viewed here... www.emjieart.com . I can tell you that was a hard slog. But when it was finally up and running it was worth the sleep deprivation.

I have an ever growing list of things that need to be done, so I have started using my computer's internal calendar to help me keep track of what I need to do. This has been an absolute life saver.


I am doing a trade with Claire over at claribell.wordpress.com . In return for a crafting book that I shall receive, I have made for Claire a Hoo Owl.



Oh! Oh! Lots to do, so little time in the day.

And I really should mention... check out that latest issue of Mixtape zine. This issue features a doll pattern of mine... Ragamuffin Mousie. I am so chuffed about this.


To see other great creative spaces shoot on over to Kootoyoo.