Thursday 5 November 2009

My Creative Space...


Yesterday I designed and crafted a glow-in-the-dark Moon Rock Lamp for my daughter's bedroom (pictured below). If you click here you will find my DIY instructions on how to make this lamp.

  • I have also been knitting, hopefully a pillow, if all goes well.
  • I have begun re-reading Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. I am such a vampire story addict. I have also long been a fan of Buffy (both the film and the series), The Lost Boys, Bram Stoker's Dracula (both film and book), and I didn't mind Anne Rice's early vampire stories. I thought the film version of Queen of the Damned was complete rubbish, but is a worthy drool fest just gazing at Stuart Townsend.
  • I am also considering making a crochet panda based on the pattern in Pip's craft book.


To see what other fab things people are doing in their creative space, head on over to Kootoyoo.