Thursday 26 November 2009

My Creative Space...


My creative space this week has involved scrap booking, crochet work and desktop publishing. More specifically…

I have been working on my baby's scrapbook. I have put this off for such a long time so now there is real lot to do. Roughly 11 months of scrap booking here.

After much silent cursing I have finally caught on to the crochet instructions, so that I can create a panda. Hooray! So far I have succeeded in making the head. Hooray-Hooray!!

On the weekend I finished crocheting (freeform) a Legend of Zelda coin purse for my enthusiastic husband, as you can see below.


As for the desktop publishing… I must say the zine I am working on currently is a source of discontentment at the moment. I do not have enough ideas circulating. And the ideas that I do have, I have doubts that other people will be interested enough to read. And so it continues. Oh well.

Well that's all from me for now. Why not wander over to Kootoyoo and take a gander at other interesting creative spaces.