Thursday 29 April 2010

My Creative Space...

It has been ages since I've participated in Kootoyoo's “My Creative Space”. A few weeks ago I returned to being the primary caregiver for my daughter, Gwen, and I am still feeling the rust in my blogging joints. Definitely not blogging as much as what I used to, but that is because Gwen sleeps a lot less these days, so I have far less time for traversing across the internet. None the less, I have a quiet moment now, so following is what I have been up to:

I knitted Gwen her first pair of mittens. She has worn them twice and she has managed to keep them on her hands on both occasions (a minor miracle). I am very proud of this little achievement. Who knows what mighty knitting mountain I will be able to scale next.


A few weeks ago I wrote a short story titled Kasper. This week I felt inspired enough to try expanding the story. So my current project has been to make some rough notes, and develop the characters through imaginary interviews.

And I have been aimlessly doodling.