Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday Post

“A gentle breeze passes overhead and around my neck. It is grey with patches of blue. We are all comfortable.”
    The weekend has been passing peacefully. The family is together, the weather is perfect for us. No chores, no shopping. We have gone for walks, eaten pizza, played a laughable Playstation 3 game. No phone calls, no messages — it has been a good weekend, and it ain't over yet.
    Over the past week I have been working on a creative writing piece for a local short story writing competition. I finished writing it and entered it into the competition just this afternoon. It'll be several weeks before I hear the outcome. So fingers are crossed, and now I shall focus on my next writing project. It'll be something bigger, I should think.
This is me quietly toodling off to go tinker with some old notes…


What am I reading?
Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets.


What am I listening to?
Still listening to Joan Jett and The Divinyls.


What do I need?
A beanie.


What do I want?
A red beanie.