Thursday 10 September 2009

My Creative Space...

Okay, so I have been recovering, first from tendonitis in the feet, which then turned into a yucky head cold. And today is the first time that I have woken feeling really, really normal. To celebrate I did an early morning gym routine.

And now what will I do next?

Well... the other day I picked up this fabric which I hope to make into a cute little skirt with.




I also got my hands on a french knitter, with which I plan to have endless fun with. I haven't had one of these since I was a little kid. I wonder what sort of things I can make with this. Does anyone have good ideas for me?

Lately I have also been doing some photo restoration work. Plus I am giving some thought into my next doll design which will be for "Softies for Mirabel".

To see other great creative spaces visit Kootoyoo via this link.