Wednesday 16 September 2009

My Creative Space...


The weather here in Melbourne is Suddenly Spring. It was only a week ago that I was freezing my toes off. Now I've got to trade my sweats for slightly cooler garments. Which means I'll need to make myself some shorts.

On Tuesday I began making a finger puppet collection, for my baby Gwen. Follow this link to see my first creation.


Also I received word from Katharine, of Woolly Wotnots, that she had received the Japanese doll collection I had crafted as a Pay It Forward project. Follow this link to see Katharine's blog entry on the topic.

Earlier this week I delivered to Meet Me At Mike's my contribution to "Softies for Mirabel". I designed and had the doll made in just under a week. Not a bad effort, I think. The doll is named Genevieve, and to find out more about her creation, simply follow this link.




Piper the cat is asleep (not so creative I guess).

I am currently reading "New Moon" for the second time. Now that is a hard read because I will be feeling Bella's anguish all over again. But I can't help myself. No, I can't stop myself. I am head over heels caught up in the world of the Cullens family.

Shimmy on over to Kootoyoo to see other great creative spaces.