Thursday 16 July 2009

My Creative Space...

Is it that part of the week already??? Wow! A whole week passed and it was barely a heart beat. So it is safe to say that my priorties of last week are still the same as this week.

I plan on making an Alice Cullen dress, and have been gathering pattern pieces that are similar so that I don't have to do the pattern making completely from scratch. You know that saying, 'not having to reinvent the wheel'.


What else has been going on this week? Good question. When your memory is bested by that of a goldfish you know that it is time to put the kettle on and prepare an Earl Grey tea. So hold on a sec while I go do that...

Ahhh! That is better. I can feel the neurons in my brain waking up. So where was I?

This week I have been watching "The Lake House" and it got me thinking about letter writing. When I was a child I enjoyed letter writing, and particularly receiving mail. And i still do, but it is a rare thing these days if you do not have a designated pen pal. I do not really know where this is all leading to, but I feel like doing some sort of letter writing project and incorporate it with my art. I'll think about this idea some more.


To see other Creative Spaces check out Kootoyoo's blog via this link.